The Special Commissioner's Decree no. 15/2016 approved the University Housing Competition Announcement. It is reserved for students enrolled / enrolling at the University of Padova for the academic year 2016/2017.
Students interested can apply online starting from 27th June 2016 at 13:00 by accessing the Online Services.
ISEE certification (Indicator of the economic situation) for the Right to Education: the time required in order to prepare the DSU (Single Substitute Declaration) is significant, so starting early is recommended. Contact the CAF offices - Tax Assistance Centre - or other relevant entities (Municipalities, INPS - the Italian welfare institute). INPS requires at least 15 working days to issues ISEE certifications, starting from the submission date of the DSU.
ISEE certifications issued before 1st January 2016 are not considered valid.
In order to obtain a recognised ISEE:
- foreign students with family NOT residing in Italy;
- foreign students living in Italy (not self-employed) with family living abroad;
- Italian citizens residing abroad
have to go - by appointment - to the CAF AIC in Galleria Ognissanti no. 25/27- Padova - Phone: 049 772 167.
Deadlines for the web application process
- Deadline for application following years: 10th August 2016 (at 13:00)
- Deadline for application enrolling - first year: 5th September 2016 (at 13:00)
Merit requirements (credits) must be held by 10th August 2016.
Here all the information for the competition.