The Special Commissioner's Decree no. 20/2017 approved the Housing Competition Announcement for the assignment of accomodation to enrolled and enrolling students at the University of Padova for the academic year 2017/2018.
The interested students can submit the online application from 16:00 of 28th June 2017 by accessing to the Online Services.
ISEE certification for the Right to University Education: considering the waiting time necessary for filing the DSU (Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica - Italian Single Substitute Declaration), please start the procedure at the CAF (Centres for Fiscal Assistance) or municipalities and INPS offices well in advance. Expect about 15 working days to obtain the ISEE Certification, starting from the submission date of the DSU.
ISEE declarations released before January 1st, 2017 will not be considered valid.
In order to obtain an equivalent ISEE:
- foreign students with family NOT resident in Italy;
- foreign students resident in Italy (non autonomous) with family resident abroad;
- Italian students resident abroad
have to go - by appointment - to the CAF AIC in Galleria Ognissanti no. 25/27- Padova - Phone: (+39) 049 772 167.
Online application deadlines
- Students enrolled at years following the first 11th August 2017 (at 13:00)
- Students enrolling at the first year 6th September 2017 (at 13:00)
- PhD/Specializing (not medical area) 1st year 6th September 2017 (at 13,00)
The merit requirements (credits) must be met by the 10th August 2017.
Click here for all the information regarding the competition.
For further information please contact the Benefits and Contribution Sector for the Right to University Education.