Thanks to the Decree of the Special Commissioner no. 25 dated 04 July 2018 the University Accommodation Competition Announcement reserved for students enrolled/enrolling at the University of Padova for the A.Y. 2018/2019 has been approved.
Interested students can apply online from 12:00 on 4 July 2018, by accessing Online Services.
ISEE Certification for benefits for the right to university education: for the purpose of presenting the DSU (Single Substitute Declaration) it is necessary to act well in advance with the CAF - Fiscal Assistance Center - or other competent structures (Municipalities, Inps). The timing of the INPS release of the related ISEE certification is estimated at around 15 days from the date of the presentation of the DSU.
ISEE Certificates DSU benefits issued before January 1, 2018 are not considered valid.
For the purpose of obtaining the ISEE Parificato (equilised):
- foreigner students whose household is non-resident in Italy;
- foreigner students residing in Italy (non-autonomous) with a family unit residing abroad;
- Italians residing abroad;
must go - by appointment - to the CAF AIC in Via Belzoni no. 48/50 - Padua - Phone 049 772167.
Deadlines and conditions of online application submission
- Deadline application for students enrolling in following years 20 August 2018 (at 12:00)
- Deadline application enrolling in first year 6 September 2018 (at 12:00)
- Deadline application PhD/specializing students
(not medical area) first year 6 September 2018 (at 12:00)
Merit requirements (credits) must be achieved by 10 August 2018.
Upon entry into the Residence, students must already be enrolled in the University.
Here all the information for the competition
For further information please contact the Economic Benefits Sector.