Via Tiepolo, 48
Tel. +39 049 7927306 / +39 049 8941160
Fax +39 049 7800187
Monday to Friday
9 am - 13 pm
Monday and Wednesday
15 am - 18 pm
If you arrive by train
- At the exit of the train station of Padova, there is the bus square: take bus number 9 (direction Piazzale Stanga).
- Get off at the bus stop on the corner of Via Belzoni and Via Tiepolo, in Via Ognissanti.
- Continue on foot along Via Tiepolo for about 100 meters and turn left: 150 meters ahead you will find SASSA Service on the right, before residence 'Copernico'.
If you arrive by plane
- From the Venezia Airport (www.veniceairport.it/en/)
Service provided by BusItaliaVeneto (info HERE).
To buy the ticket HERE.
Go HERE to view and program the useful routes:
- enter in the field "From" > tessera aeroporto venezia
- enter in the field "To" > sassa service padova
The buses are located at the exit of the terminal: leave every 30 minutes and take about an hour to reach their destination.
Simple travel ticket Venezia Airport - Padova or vice versa: € 8.50 (€ 10.00 on board). Includes excess baggage of 50x30x25 cm.
Collective shuttle bus:
Service provided by GoOpti (info HERE)
Service provided by Air Service (info HERE)
Service is provided by Cooperativa Artigiana Radiotaxi
For info and reservations, Tel. +39 041 59 64 (24-hour service).
For calling a taxi by sending a text message: +39 338 84 42 000 (instructions
- From Treviso airport (www.trevisoairport.it/en/)
Departure of the buses to the right of the exit of the airport, in Via Noalese. (info HERE)
Collective shuttle bus:
Service provided by GoOpti (info HERE).
Service provided by Air Service (info HERE).
Service provided by Radio Taxi Treviso (info HERE).
For info and reservations: Tel. +39 0422 43 15 15 (24-hour service).
For calling a taxi by sending a text message: +39 338 84 42 000 (instructions HERE)
If you arrive in any other airport, the best thing is to reach the local train station and then get there by train to Padova.
If you come by car
Driving in Padua can be very chaotic at times.
Coming from the highway, the best thing is to take the ‘Padova Est’ exit and, from there, continue to the direction of the city center.
- At the Piazzale Stanga roundabout, take the exit for via Fistomba.
- After passing the Ognissanti bridge,
proceed straight ahead, pass the two small roundabouts and at the first
intersection, turn left into via Tiepolo and at the next intersection,
turn left again.
- 150 meters ahead, on the right, under the front porch, you will find the SASSA Service office, before of the residence ‘Copernico’.
Route with Google Maps
How to get around by bus upon arrival in Padova
|CITY CENTRE||TRAM - DP - 3 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 16|
|CARLI RESIDENCE||9 - 10 - 42*|
|CECCARELLI RESIDENCE||6 - 9 - 10 - 42*|
|COPERNICO RESIDENCE||9 - 42*|
|EDERLE RESIDENCE||9 - 42*|
|GOITO RESIDENCE||5 - 42*|
|NIEVO ||DP - 6 (Bus stop in via Volturno)|
|* Only sundays and holidays |