ESU Ardsu of Padova (hereinafter "ESU" or "Administration"), owner of the processing of personal data, pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of the personal data of the interested parties who request and benefit from the services provided in carrying out its activities (hereinafter "Students") through the website www.esupd.gov.it (hereinafter "Site").
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CAN BE COLLECTED
ESU may collect the following categories of Personal Data, also referred to jointly as Personal Data, which concern ESU itself:
- Personal and contact data - information regarding personal data (name, surname, date and place of birth, address, tax identification number, citizenship) and contact details (phone number, mobile number, email address).
- Data relating to the Addresses - information relating to residence and / or domicile.
- Data of the Identity Document - information relating to the validity of the identification document issued.
- Profile Data - information relating to the competition announcement in which it intends to participate or the type of benefit / service of interest.
- Data related to enrollment at the University or other recognized Institutions - information relating to the academic path, (such as: University, degree course, matriculation number etc.) as well as information on the merit (such as number of credits accrued).
- Data relating to Student Status - information on student status (off-site, commuter, on-site).
- Economic data - information on the economic situation including the ISEE certification for the benefits for the Right to University Studies.
- Use of the Site - information on the methods with which the Site is used, opened or communications forwarded, including information collected through cookies (you can find our Information on Cookies at the link http://www.esupd.gov.it/en/Pagine/cookies.aspx which regulates the details.
In order to provide some of the services offered, ESU may also collect some data that can be included in the "Special categories of personal data" pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR, in particular the data on your possible disability, on the degree of the same, as well as on your health, on any food intolerances and allergies relevant for the catering service. Such data may be processed exclusively within the limits of the provisions of the same article 9.
Below, the Personal Data and the particular Categories of personal data will be jointly defined as "Your Data".
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
ESU collects and processes the personal data from the specific form found in the section dedicated for the request of online services.
If you provide personal data on behalf of someone else, you must ensure, in advance, that all interested parties have read this Privacy Statement.
We also ask you to help us keep Your Data up to date by informing us of any changes.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE CAN PERSONAL DATA BE USED
ESU processes Your Data in relation to the services offered through the site, exclusively for the purposes that fall within the institutional tasks of the administration, as described below.
a) Purpose of guaranteeing and promoting the Right to University Studies, within the competences entrusted to ESU by the Veneto Region (Regional Law no. 8 of 7th April 1998), providing assistance and support to university students through the provision of benefits and services, including admission to residences and university housing, the provision of scholarships, subsidies, loans, as well as interventions for disabled students.
b) Purpose of providing additional services, connected to the Right to University Studies, such as the catering service, study and work orientation, psychological counseling, tutoring and promotion of cultural activities and international exchanges between students.
Prerequisite for processing: the prerequisite for processing Your Data for both the purposes described above is the execution of a public interest task. For the possible treatment of particular categories of personal data, individual consent will not be required, pursuant to art. no. 9, paragraph 2, lett. g) of the GDPR.
The provision of Your Data for these purposes is necessary in order to access the services and benefits provided by ESU which, otherwise, cannot be implemented.
c) Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court.
ESU may also process Your Data to fulfill a legal obligation and/or to defend a Company's right in court.
Condition for processing: fulfillment of a legal obligation.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
All Your Data is stored on our servers or in paper copies, or on those of our suppliers or our business partners, and they are accessible and usable according to our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers or business partners).
HOW LONG IS THE DATA KEPT FOR
We keep Your Data only for the purposes for which it was collected or for any other related legitimate purpose. In particular, your data will be kept for 10 years from the termination of the status of Student.
We limit access to your data only to those who need to use it for relevant purposes.
Your Data, if they are no longer necessary or for which there is no longer a legal basis for their storage, are either anonymized or destroyed in a secure manner.
WITH WHOM WE CAN SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA
Your Data can be accessed by duly authorized employees, as well as external suppliers, appointed, if necessary, controllers, who provide support for the provision of services.
Furthermore, Your Data may be communicated, again within the framework of the institutional activities of the Administration, to the University / Institution of registration as well as to other public bodies such as, in particular, the Prefecture.
Please contact us at the following address email@example.com, if you wish to ask to see the list of authorized employees, data processors and other subjects to whom we communicate Your Data.
The contact details of ESU, as Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO), are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the processing of Your Data, please refer to the contact addresses above.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROTECTION AND YOUR RIGHT TO ADVANCE CLAIMS BEFORE THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
You have the right to ask:
- access your personal data,
- the correction of the data in our possession,
- the cancellation of any data for which we no longer have any legal basis for processing,
- the limitation of the way in which we process Your personal data, within the limits set by the legislation protecting personal data.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1), letter e).
The exercise of these rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests. In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will reply, as a rule, within a month.
For any complaints or reports on how to process your data, we will make every effort to respond to your requests. However, if you wish, you can forward your complaints or reports to the authority responsible for data protection (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), using the details found on the website www.garanteprivacy.it or refer to the appropriate judicial offices.